Monday, February 16, 2009

Have Faith...

Well... Nat, Megan and I did our workout today. Nat informed us that we should be doing a 90 min walk alternated with a 60 min run. I had serious doubts as to whether I could pull it off (seeing as I have only done the workout on two previous occasions!). Well, with heavy feet, droopy eye-lids and a healthy dose of pessimism, we hit the pavement. Luckily I found that my cellular phone has a stopwatch on it, so I can honestly say WE DID IT!!!
1.48 miles; 30 consecutive mins of true aerobic activity (3836 steps); and 150 calories burned!!!
We are taking advantage of the warm weather tomorrow and gonna do it again!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great job ladies!!! I knew you could do it!!!!!

    (by the way, I think you mean 90 sec / 60 sec, not 90/60 mins, right?)

    ReplyDelete